When shopping for gifts for Father’s Day, it can be a little bit more complicated to do. Not saying that shopping for our mothers is easier but I think it is easier based on gender. So a lot of males may find it easier to shop for their father’s, while the females find it easier to shop for their mother’s. Ultimately, it’s nothing wrong with that but believe it or not, it’s much simpler than we think. So below I have listed, 5 Simple Gifts that you can get your dad for Father’s Day:
- Monogrammed Genuine Leather Wallet. What man do you know that does not love a good wallet to carry around? So if you know your dad is looking for a new wallet, and have been putting it off, I say go grab it for him. To get his name monogrammed in his wallet, check out etsy.
- Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill. Oh yes, this may be the best gift on the list. Not only can this be beneficial for him, but the family as well. This gift will forever come in handy when needed, and he won’t even second guess your gift. At least you know it will be definitely be put to use.
- Engraved “DAD ESTABLISHED” Cutting Board. If your dad likes to cook like mines do, this cutting board will warm his heart. And you can add important dates on his cutting board that is essentially important to him such as him and your mom anniversary date, his date of birth, or you could get his name somewhere on the cutting board.
- Scotch-Infused Toothpicks Gift Set. Believe it or not, this will not be an offensive gift to your dad (so get that out of your head). My dad is one of those people that will love to have a toothpick on hand everywhere he goes. It’s also pretty refreshing too, so he may have eaten something with onions, it will benefit him to have the minty fresh smell to help.
- Electric Shaver. This will do any man with a beard justice. It will save him money on buying razors every so often, and it will not have to do a lot of work using this. This nice shaver gives him the option to have a dry or wet shave and has a pop-up trimmer for mustaches and sideburns.
These gifts will show your dad just how much you pay attention to his needs and wants, and I promise you, these gifts will ultimately warm his heart. And if you don’t think that just one gift from this list is enough…grab a card to go with it, and maybe even a gas card or something. He will thank you later!
Happy Father’s Day to ALL the MEN!
Subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletters.