Clean Juice cold-press juice cleanses give you a quick and convenient solution you need but is packed with nutrition. It gives your body the attention that it needs–fresh, healthy, and organic ingredients. You are also giving your body some much-needed R&R from regular daily exposure to toxins and nutrient-deprived foods. The benefits of the juice cleanse:
- rest for major organs
- boost in energy
- glowing skin, hair, and nails
- reduced bloating
- intense hydration
Think of the cleanse as cleaning your system out, and giving yourself a reset. You are getting rid of toxins that build up from foods that we eat and the substances we’re exposed to in our environment.
Some of the biggest side effects and most challenging of cleansing is feeling hungry — especially for first-timers, frequent bathroom visits, and health risks for the ones that may pregnant or struggle with any health issues.
Before we jump into how the cleanse went for me, let’s take a moment, and give you a list of juices that are in the cleanse:
- Sweet Green. Perfect for when you wake up first thing in the morning because all of the nutrients in the leafy greens help to digest food from the previous day. Ingredients: Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Cucumber, Organic Apple, Organic Mint
- Orange. All the juices that are suppressed, should give you the energy that you need to burn for the rest of the day. Ingredients: Organic Orange, Organic Carrot, Organic Pineapple, Organic Turmeric
- Green. This veggie-loaded consists of water and nutrients for a hydrating juice that will continue the breakdown of food. Ingredients: Organic Spinach, Organic Celery, Organic Kale, Organic Cucumber, Organic Ginger, Organic Lemon
- Yellow. The cayenne and lemon in this cold-pressed juice help break down any toxins in your body. Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Lemon, Organic Cayenne, Organic Maple Syrup
- Red. This acts as a vasodilator (expands blood vessels and increase blood flow) because of the nitric oxide in beets. This is perfect in the afternoon/early evening to avoid a late day crash. When the blood is rushing through your body it helps you to feel more energized. Ingredients: Organic Beet, Organic Apple, Organic Carrot, Organic Lemon
- White. Finish off with “desert” cold-press that is high in protein. It will help you feel full before bed and the protein will break down overnight. Ingredients: Organic Cashews, Filtered Water, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Vanilla, Organic Maple Syrup, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
If I’m being real, the cleanse was easy but the juices were disgusting. I probably only like the orange and white (two of my favorites), but the rest of them, felt like I was being tortured. I didn’t feel hungry extremely until the end of the day when everyone was eating dinner around me, otherwise, I think I would have been good. Truthfully, I think it was the taste of the juices until the end that start making me regret doing the juice cleanse.
The cleanse, I recommend everyone do when starting out any new eating regiments. It helps to process what you doing, and to avoid eating the foods that you’re taking out of your diet. When I did the cleanse, I was on my menstrual cycle, and I did not feel as bloated throughout, and my cravings decreased. Would it help for my cravings on the next cycle? Probably not, but with me now doing intermittent fasting, it should help.
Before I went to my local Clean Juice, I made sure that I call them first to inquiry about prices, and what all was included in the cleanse. Sometimes things are listed online, but it’s a possibly that it may not always be accurate. The one day cleanse comes with 6 juices, for the price of 59.00, including tax, the total coming out to be $60.
I do wish that I would have had my foods prepared properly after coming off the cleanse, it would have avoided my eating choices. But overall, I’m glad I did it, and I do plan on doing it again, maybe after March is over.
**Hoping this information was helpful**