This quick, simple, and easy recipe is the best thing I had ever made. It’s very delicious, and plus it has it’s benefits if you are watching your weight. It’s goes perfect with any dish, and I recommend giving it a try, so here’s what you will need:
- one bag of cauliflower
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
Directions on how to get this thing cooking:
- Place oven on 375.
- If you grab a steam bag of cauliflower, pop it in the microwave, but if you grab a head of cauliflower make sure you cut it up, steam the cauliflower to your liking and place it on the side.
- On the stove top, bring your heavy cream to boil. Add the cream cheese (allow that to melt completely), add the cheddar cheese, then the cauliflower.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour over into baking dish, add both mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in the oven, let it cook for 20 minutes